Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Production Procrastination

I want to make music, but I'm scared that either: I'll start and won't want to stop...or I just won't be able to start. I'm not even sure which I'm more concerned about.

Not that I'm doing anything particularly productive right now...or have been for the past few days. I can't work at the moment due to some little bitch stealing my purse on the weekend with my security tags in it...I have to wait at least a week before I get new tags sent to me. So...yay. I have all the time in the world to make music if I wanted to. But do I want to? I don't even know what to make, which is also the reason why I'm afraid I won't be able to start. There's nothing more frustrating than that.

Well, let's just open up the ol' Fruity and see where it goes, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment